While owning a pet provides rewarding experiences, having a pet in your home does pose subtle risks to your family.


To alleviate potential health risks to your family, it is highly recommended that you consider treating your pet for worms at regular intervals to prevent parasitic diseases and the shedding of parasite eggs in your yard and home. This is particularly important if you have children in your home. They can easily come in contact with contaminated soil and accidentally put dirty hands in their mouth. Parasite eggs carried by pets are not visible to the naked eye. They reside anywhere that stool from an infected animal is found.